Established in 1993 our law firm has been repeatedly recognized by leading legal publications as a leader in our respective fields. Our firm and attorneys have also been the recipient of numerous prestigious awards.
Awards and Recognition
- Named by The National Law Journal to the “Plaintiffs’ Hot List,” recognizing the top plaintiffs’ firms in the country for the past nine consecutive years. Only two firms in the country have been selected for the Hot List nine years in a row.
- The Mass Tort Practice Group is comprised of experienced lawyers and staff, who understand the serious medical complications caused by defective hip replacement devices. Our Firm is actively involved in similar lawsuits concerning other defective hip replacement devices, including the recalled ASR hip implant and the Pinnacle metal-on-metal hip implant. We have helped hundreds of hip replacement clients, have been interviewed by the press on the dangers of metal-on-metal hip replacement systems and the Firm’s clients have shared their personal experiences with journalists in order to bring increased media attention to this important public safety issue.
- We were recently appointed to the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee and Discovery Committee in In re: DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc. Pinnacle Hip Implant Products Liability Litigation, which is a consolidated and coordinated action of all federal lawsuits alleging that DePuy defectively designed and marketed certain Pinnacle hip implants, which injured hundreds of individuals.
- Recommended as one of the top local litigation firms in New York in the inaugural edition of Benchmark Plaintiff 2012: The Definitive Guide To America’s Leading Plaintiff Firms and Attorneys, which focuses on “highlighting firms and individuals responsible for bringing the cases that matter.”
- Listed for five consecutive years in The Legal 500, a guide to the best commercial law firms in the United States.
- Four of the Firm’s partners have been named by New York Super Lawyers magazine to be among the top lawyers in New York State.
- Senior partner Stanley D. Bernstein has been selected by Lawdragon magazine as one of the “500 Leading Litigators in America.”
- Employing more than 25 lawyers, including former prosecutors, former federal law clerks, in-house investigators and other experienced staff.