What should I do If I suffered a Mirena injury?


If you or someone you love has experienced problems with your Mirena IUD, you should consult your doctor.  Be sure to obtain records of all of your appointments and expenses, as they will be important evidence in your Mirena lawsuit. The lawyers at Bernstein Liebhard LLP offer free legal evaluations to victims of Mirena, and if your claim is valid, we will handle your case on a contingency fee basis.   That means you will pay no fees unless our attorneys obtain a recovery on your behalf.  To learn more about your legal options, please give us a call at 1-888-364-6688.

Leave a Reply

Super Lawyers LogoNational Law Journal Hot List LogoMartindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated LogoLegal 500 Award LogoLaw Dragon Magazine LogoBenchmark Plaintiff LogoAmerican Association for Justice Logo